Olav van der Kind (1967) studied Dutch law at the University of Amsterdam. He worked as a lawyer at several large law firms before teaming up with Charlotte Dingemans to found DingemansVanderKind in 2001.
Olav is an employment law lecturer at a few selected legal training institutes, editor of the monthly journal ArbeidsRecht and permanent contributor to the journal AR Updates. In addition, he is a deputy subdistrict court judge and instructor ‘Works Councils Act’ at Schateiland (www.schateiland.com). Olav regularly publishes articles in professional employment law journals. He successfully completed the post-academic specialisation course in employment law at the Grotius Academy.
Olav is a member of the following specialist associations:
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- Dutch Employment Law Association (Vereniging voor Arbeidsrecht, VvA)
- Dutch Employment Lawyers Association (Vereniging Arbeidsrecht Advocaten Nederland, VAAN)
- Amsterdam Employment Lawyers Association (Vereniging Arbeidsrecht Advocaten Amsterdam, VAAA)
- Dutch Corporate Litigation Association (Vereniging Corporate Litigation, VCL).